To get amazing results in just 30 days, all you need is our Oral HCG Spray and our guided HCG Diet. With us, weight loss has never been easier!
HCG Diet Day 1:
- Spray Oral HCG under your tongue 3 times at 3 points during the day — that’s 9 sprays total: first thing in the morning, before dinner and right before bed. (Don't eat or drink anything within 15 minutes of using Oral HCG.)
- Drink at least ½–1 gallon of water throughout the day.
- Eat as much food as you can throughout the day. (We’re serious — the more you eat now, the less hungry you will be for the rest of your HCG Diet weight loss plan.)
HCG Diet Day 2:
HCG Diet Days 3-30 or 60
(If doing 30 days you spray every day - if doing 60 days one day a week you will not spray, but will follow the same diet plan). In order to achieve permanent results you must continue the treatment exactly as described for a minimum of twenty-one days:
- Wake up and immediately weigh yourself (without clothes) after emptying your bladder.
- Spray Oral HCG 3 times under your tongue twice throughout the day: first thing in the morning and right before bed. (Don't eat or drink anything within 15 minutes of using Oral HCG.)
- Consider taking 1–2 capsules of Appetite Suppressant + Energy Boost twice during the day in addition to your HCG Diet. For weight loss, this helps a lot!
- Drink at least ½–1 gallon of water throughout the day as well as any organic tea you desire.
- Start the 500-Calorie Diet.
Hunger will vary for each individual. Hunger pangs shouldn't last more than five to seven days.
NOTE: On the last day of your HCG Diet (Day 5), when you take your last dose of Oral HCG, you must follow the diet program exactly.
The Next 2 Days:
- You also must follow the 500-Calorie Diet exactly. (At this point, your body is saturated with HCG and it will take two days for it to leave the body.)
The Next 3 Weeks:
- This phase is relatively simple. For 21 days you are allowed to eat as much food (any food!) that you choose — with the exception of sugars or starches.
This phase of the HCG Diet is designed to reset the hypothalamus and bodyweight set point, which is vital for permanent weight loss. During this phase of your HCG Diet Plan, your metabolism will be reset higher, your hunger reset lower, and your hypothalamus retrained to store fat in your non-problem places (as opposed to your problem-area fat reserves).
In order to achieve permanent weight loss with the HCG Diet, you must continue treatment exactly as described for a minimum of 21 days and a maximum of 45 days.
So why does the HCG Diet restrict the type of food you can eat? It’s simple. As we’re trying to reset and re-train your hypothalamus to aid in dramatic weight loss, specific foods can cause chemical reactions in the body. The reason for the diet’s very low caloric intake is that the body will only release its abnormal fat reserves (a.k.a. your problem areas, like “love handles” or “saddle bags”) after your calories have been consumed. (This method, The Simeons Weight Loss Cure Protocol, was founded by Dr. Simeons.)
Eating fewer calories than recommended will not speed up the process — in fact, eating smaller quantities actually stops the fat-releasing mechanism.
Changing the food will also slow or stop the fat-releasing process. For example, adding mushrooms or artichokes, which have similar caloric properties, slows the fat-releasing process almost to a half. This is due to the unique chemical composition of each food and the way they all interact with your body.
The 500-Calorie Diet
You can eat and drink the following foods and beverages in any order throughout the day — but no more than time items in one sitting. Ensure that you eat all of the foods listed. You won't lose faster by eating less.
- Water, tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar.
- Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours.
- 100 grams (3½ ounces) of veal, beef, turkey, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking. Meat must be weighed raw and boiled or grilled without additional fat.
- One type of vegetable or a salad, consisting of the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage, broccoli or cauliflower. Salsa can be used as a dressing or another part of a vegetable or fruit.
- One breadstick (Grissini) or 3–4 Melba toasts. (These can be found at your local grocer’s with other crackers.)
- An apple or a handful of strawberries or other berries (1 cup) or ½ grapefruit or 1 orange.
Stevia and Xyletal may be used in the 500-Calorie Diet. These are great on your salad or in drink mixes to add some variety to your water.
The juice of 1 lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar (red cider, balsamic and wine), mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing.
Drink about 1 gallon of fluids per day. Many patients are afraid to drink a full gallon because they fear it may make them retain more water, which is an incorrect notion. The body is more inclined to store water when it is dehydrated.
1 Day’s Meals, for example:
- Breakfast – Apple
- Lunch – Chicken Salad
- Mid-Afternoon Snack – Berries
- Dinner – Steak & Celery
- Snacks throughout the day – Melba Snacks
- If you’re still hungry, eat more veggies. (Hunger is more likely in the first week.)